Clients receive support throughout the procurement lifecycle from deciding on whether holding a public tender is required or necessary to the design of procurement and tender documentation and assessing litigation risks. The team advises on all strategic and procedural issues related to public procurement arising under EU and national laws. We also have considerable experience in defending the interests of our clients before the national and EU public procurement authorities and courts.
Simply offering a detailed formal account of public procurement law is often not sufficient for clients to achieve the aims of the procurement procedure nor is it helping to establish good procurement practices. This is why our public procurement lawyers can see and analyse problems beyond the formal letter of the law and provide practical and commercial solutions while remaining fully compliant with applicable legal regulations.
|Advising and Representation of Procuring Entities
Advising and Representation of Tenderers
Assistance with Organizing Public Procurement Procedures
- Representing one of the largest Lithuanian construction companies, Ranga IV, in judicial proceedings related to a public procurement contract.
- Preparing all necessary documentation for public procurement procedures on behalf of the Estonian company, Celander Ehitus OU.
- Advising the Lithuanian Labor Market Training Authority of The Ministry of Social Security and Labor on the project for the Development of Distance Learning and Integration into the Traditional Labor Market, financed by the EU structural fund. The consultation areas included public procurement and other regulatory issues. The firm has also been involved in the preparation of the public procurement documents for procurement of products, services and works, advising on preparation and enforcement of the public procurement contracts, internal documents and other services necessary for the realization of the project.
- Successfully representing the Estonian Ministry of Defence in public procurement disputes regarding building runways and related systems on the Ämari Air Base (a NATO infrastructure investment) and renovating the Naval Base piers.
- Advising and representing Fortum Termest AS, a member of international power and heating group Fortum, on the direct application of EU public procurement directives in connection with public procurement procedures for a new production facility (a combined heat and power station) in the City of Pärnu.
- Advising AS Fujitsu Services in relation to software procurement.
- Advising the largest Estonian tourism and passenger transportation group, GO Group, in disputes over passenger carriage contracts.